Subtitle Maker for Music Videos
Screenshots-2: Music clip with subtitles
You can create subtitles (*.SRT) from asynchronous lyrics for your Music Videos, and create synchronous lyrics (*.LRC) for your music files (e.g mp3).
- FREEWARE (no toolbar, no ads)(You can make a small donation)
- You can create or make subtitles (*.SRT) from asynchronous lyrics for your music Videos
- You can create or make synchronous lyrics (*.LRC) from asynchronous lyrics for your music files
- How does it work?
(Video) How does it work?
- Drag and drop video Videos or music files on the software or use the buttons ( see number 1) to open files
- if you have asynchronous lyrics file (*.txt), Drag and drop asynchronous lyrics file on the software or use the buttons (see number 1) to open file
- or you can search Google for lyrics by clicking the Search Google for lyrics button.
When you find asynchronous lyrics, select and copy lyrics and paste it by cliking the Paste Asynchronous Lyrics button.
- You can adjust player speed (see number 2). With slow player rate you can create subtitles that have more precise start time and duration.
You can create subtitle faster by increasing the player speed. Also you can eliminate the 'click delay' problem by setting the Click Delay setting.
- to start creating subtitle, click the
!!! CLICK HERE TO START PLAYING MEDIA, CLICK SUBTITLE LINE BELOW WHEN YOU HEAR IT !!! line in the asynchronous lyrics list (number 3)
- When you hear a subtitle, try to click it as much as faster (in the asynchronous lyrics list number 3) and it will be added to the synchronous lyrics list
- Possible situations and solutions;
1- if you miss clicking the first lyric line when you hear it: click the Start Over Again button and
click the !!! CLICK HERE TO START PLAYING MEDIA.... line in the asynchronous lyrics list to start again.
2- if you miss clicking a lyric line when you hear it (middle of the job): click the Restart from selected line-->>> button. Player will seek back to give you another chance.
3- if you click a lyric line too early or late: in this case select a line before the lyric line that cliked too early or late in the synchronous lyrics list (number 5)
and click the Restart from selected line-->>>. lyric line(s) after the selected line will be deleted (in the synchronous lyrics list (number 5)) and player will seek back to give you another chance.
You can also set/adjust lyric start time and duration in millisecond see number 7
- When you finish creating subtitles, click the Save Subtitles (SRT) button to save subtitles as
input media filename.SRT and input media filename.LRC to disk.
- to preview subtitles click the Preview Subtitles button to watch music clip with subtitles
- You can use free and open source VLC Media Player
to watch music Videos with subtitles by giving subtitles filename as follow;
Video Clip Baby Blue - Bump.mp4 suitable subtitle file names should be Baby Blue - Bump.srt or Baby Blue - Bump.en.srt or Baby Blue - Bump.TR.srt...
(Video) How does it work?
- 32bit or 64bit
- OS:Windows 8, 8.1, 7, Vista ve XP+SP3 32/64bit
- Language:Turkish and English
Subtitles Maker - Subtitle Maker - lyrics Maker - Subtitles Creator - LRC Maker - Subtitle Creator - SRT Creator
All in one application (Freeware)
Download Application by using one of the buttons below (v8.0.5)
You can support future development of applications by making a donation or Upgrading to advanced versions. You can Pay/Donate with your PAYPAL account or with your Credit Card, Thank you!
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
How does it work? | Nasıl kullanılır?
blog comments powered by