DNS Changer | MAC Address Changer
Goal: Change your DNS settings to access blocked websites (which are blocked by your ISP's DNS server),
or define Filtered (Family Friendly) DNS to kid account on your PC to protect them from accessing inappropriate web contents.
to access IP blocked websites you can use the Proxy Mask Free application.
- FREEWARE (no ads, no toolbar)
- DNS Changer: You can switch known and fast DNS servers to connect blocked web sites, or filter non-fami-ly friendly web sites and protect your PC from virus and fraudulent contents
- Changes DNS server settings to connect blocked web sites
- Changes DNS server settings to block non-fam-ily friendly contents or por-nog-rapy
- You can choose DNS servres to protect your PC from virus and fraudulent content
- to protect your kids from non-fami-ly friendly web sites you can use Filtered DNS servers (OpenDNS FamilyShield or NORTON DNS3 do it for you.)
- Kid Shield:
You can define DNS settings for each user on a computer. When a user logged on, DNS settings will be automatically changed to defined DNS settings by the system.
to use Kid Shield you should create at least two user account (one administrator account with password protection and one or more limited account for your kids.)
and define a Filtered DNS (family Friendly) for kids account and non-filtered DNS settings for administrator account. In this way when you logged on,
DNS settings will be automatically changed to non-filtered DNS, and same way when kids logged on DNS settings will be automatically changed to filtered DNS (family friendly).
How to Keep Your Child Safe on the Internet?
- MAC address changer When your internet connection blocks by a network administrator (blocks you by entering your network MAC address in blocked MAC address list on router etc.),
use MAC address changer to change your network MAC address to connect to the internet. or change duplicated MAC addresses on same network to connect to the internet.
- Proxy Changer Change proxy setting to hide your internal network information (such as internal host names and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses)
- Available DNS servers;
- OpenDNS Servers (fam-ily friendly or non-fam-ily friendly)
- Norton DNS Servers (fam-ily friendly or non-fam-ily friendly)
- Yandex DNS (fam-ily friendly or non-fam-ily friendly)
- Google Public DNS
- With DNS server speed tester, you can test and compare DNS speeds
- Free IP-Port Proxy Lists
- How To Access Blocked Websites?
- How to Keep Your Child Safe on the Internet?
- 32bit or 64bit
- windows 10,8,7,vista and XP
- Language:Turkish and English
Download Application by using one of the buttons below (v4.7.2)
You can support future development of applications by making a donation or Upgrading to advanced versions. You can Pay/Donate with your PAYPAL account or with your Credit Card, Thank you!
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Smart DNS Changer awarded five stars by Editors of
programosy.pl (Polish Website)
Working Proxy List and Proxy Checker
blog comments powered by