Dubbing movies with Text to Speech from subtitle
Movie dubber with subtitle and TTS (text to speech)
One of the unique and prominent feature of the
Kripto video protector & Media Player application is
allowing you to watch movies as dubbed in your native language by using Text to speech to speak aloud subtitle of the video.
This feature is very helpful for people with vision, slow reading or similar problems.
You should see the Watching movies as dubbed in your native language (sample video) below.
What is new?
- Bug fixed: Wrong Media duration calculation on some non-English PC causes seeking problem and taking thumbnail problem (PPMF files only)
- Bug fixed: Subtitle downloader detects episode and season number from filename, and can create friendly filename to search subtitle with friendly file name.
- Play audio music files with subtitle (.SRT) or lyrics file (.LRC)
- Disabling OSD menu temporarily while seeking media
- Save playlist items relative to playlist file. In this way when you move media files along with playlist file, you do not have to change file paths in the playlist.
- Mplayer updated
Step by step Watching movies as dubbed in your native language
- Download Kripto video protector & Media Player application (FREEWARE)
You can download TTS voices from
- Drag/Drop movie file on Kripto video protector & Media Player
- Also you can download subtitles for movies by using the
Subtitle Downloader section on the application.
- Click the icon on the player to enable subtitle dubber
- On the dubber window, choose suitable TTS voices for the active subtitle. That's all, so easy.
- You should see the Watching movies as dubbed in your native language (sample video) below
Watching movies as dubbed in your native language (sample video)
Download Application by using one of the buttons below (v2.6.5)
You can support future development of applications by making a donation or Upgrading to advanced versions. You can Pay/Donate with your PAYPAL account or with your Credit Card, Thank you!
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
All in one application (Freeware)
blog comments powered by