Subtitle Synchronizer (freeware)
Subtitle Synchronizer (*.srt, *.sub, *.ssa, *.ass, *.smi, *.sami)
One of the main feature of the Kripto video protector & Media Player is allowing you to Synchronize subtitles with videos.
Subtitle Synchronizer currently supports only *.srt, *.sub, *.ssa, *.ass, *.smi, *.sami text based subtitles. Subtitle Synchronizer provides two options
Time synchronization and Subtitle FPS changer it also supports preview of edited subtitles with video.
What is new?
- Bug fixed: Wrong Media duration calculation on some non-English PC causes seeking problem and taking thumbnail problem (PPMF files only)
- Bug fixed: Subtitle downloader detects episode and season number from filename, and can create friendly filename to search subtitle with friendly file name.
- Play audio music files with subtitle (.SRT) or lyrics file (.LRC)
- Disabling OSD menu temporarily while seeking media
- Save playlist items relative to playlist file. In this way when you move media files along with playlist file, you do not have to change file paths in the playlist.
- Mplayer updated
Using Subtitle Synchronizer
- Drag/Drop text based subtitles (*.srt, *.sub, *.ssa, *.ass, *.smi, *.sami) on the application to open subtitle for synchronization.
- Video file will be loaded automatically (if exist in the same directory), or you can drag/drop video file too.
- Time synchronization: To find out the amount of time needs for synchronization, click the Preview Subtitle button to open video with subtitle
- Use the G and H keys on your keyboard to make subtitle and video synchronized.
G key shows subtitles later (step 100 ms) and H key shows subtitles early (step 100 ms)
And enter amount of time needed (minutes, seconds and milliseconds) for synchronization and press the Show early or Show Later button to update timelines of subtitle.
- FPS synchronization: Sometimes subtitle and video FPS do not match. E.g. subtitle may created for 24 FPS video and your video maybe 25 FPS
(You can see video FPS from Video properties section.)
In this case enter FPS of subtitle to Current FPS section, enter video FPS to Target FPS section, and press the Convert frame rate (FPS) button.
Use the Preview subtitle button to test video and subtitle.
- You should see the Subtitle Synchronizer sample video below.
- You can download subtitles for movies by using the Subtitle downloader section on the application.
You can search subtitles for movies by movie name or movie hash code.
- You can also use the Subtitle Edit is an open source application.
Subtitle Synchronizer sample video
Download Application by using one of the buttons below (v188.8.131.52)
You can support future development of applications by making a donation or Upgrading to advanced versions. You can Pay/Donate with your PAYPAL account or with your Credit Card, Thank you!
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
All in one application (Freeware)
blog comments powered by