Subtitle Maker for Music Videos (freeware)
Subtitle Maker for Music Videos screenshot
Sample Music Videos with subtitle
One of the main feature of the Kripto video protector & Media Player is allowing you to
create subtitle (*.srt) from asynchronous lyrics for your music videos, or synchronous lyrics file (*.lrc) for your audio files.
What is new?
- Bug fixed: Wrong Media duration calculation on some non-English PC causes seeking problem and taking thumbnail problem (PPMF files only)
- Bug fixed: Subtitle downloader detects episode and season number from filename, and can create friendly filename to search subtitle with friendly file name.
- Play audio music files with subtitle (.SRT) or lyrics file (.LRC)
- Disabling OSD menu temporarily while seeking media
- Save playlist items relative to playlist file. In this way when you move media files along with playlist file, you do not have to change file paths in the playlist.
- Mplayer updated
- Drag/drop a video or audio file on the program, or use related buttons to open media file
- Add asynchronous lyrics from text file (drag/drop it), or click the Search Google for lyrics button to search asynchronous lyrics on the internet
select and copy lyrics, click to Paste asynchronous lyrics button to add lyrics.
- When you click the !!! CLICK THIS LINE TO START !!! line, media starts to play, and try to click subtitle line from the list as soon as you hear it.
- When you finish making subtitle, use the Save subtitle (*.srt) button to save it.
Subtitle file will be saved near the video file, e.g. video file Katy Perry - Roar.mp4 and subtitle file will be Katy Perry - Roar.srt
- You can test subtitle with video by using the Preview subtitle button.
- You should watch the sample usage video below.
Sample usage of Making subtitle for your music videos
Download Application by using one of the buttons below (v188.8.131.52)
You can support future development of applications by making a donation or Upgrading to advanced versions. You can Pay/Donate with your PAYPAL account or with your Credit Card, Thank you!
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
All in one application (Freeware)
blog comments powered by