HEVC x265 video player (Freeware)
When you double click a media file on your disk it will be open like above screenshot
One of the main feature of the Kripto video protector & Media Player is
HEVC x265 Media player. You can play all types of media files including UHD 4k videos, HEVC (x265 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit) encoded video files.
It doesn't need any external codecs so you'll be able to play all media formats without any trouble.
You can download subtitle for your movies and TV series automatically by movie name, episode number or movie hash code
read more... (powered by opensubtitles.org)
What is new?
- Bug fixed: Wrong Media duration calculation on some non-English PC causes seeking problem and taking thumbnail problem (PPMF files only)
- Bug fixed: Subtitle downloader detects episode and season number from filename, and can create friendly filename to search subtitle with friendly file name.
- Play audio music files with subtitle (.SRT) or lyrics file (.LRC)
- Disabling OSD menu temporarily while seeking media
- Save playlist items relative to playlist file. In this way when you move media files along with playlist file, you do not have to change file paths in the playlist.
- Mplayer updated
You can synchronize subtitles with video by time synchronization or by frame rate (FPS) synchronization.
Convert encoding of subtitle files to any text Encoding (utf-8, utf-8 no bom, utf-16le, utf-32le, gbk, big5, shift-JIS, euc-jp, euc-kr and more.
With Text to speech movie dubber you can watch movies as dubbed in your native language by using Text to speech to speak aloud subtitle of the video.
This feature is very helpful for people with vision, slow reading or similar problems.
Subtitle language auto detection feature automatically detects Encoding or language of subtitles so you do not have to choose language of subtitles.
Subtitles will be displayed properly.
Also you can prevent others from accessing your private videos by encrypting videos with a password to create PPMF file (Password Protected Media File).
You can play PPMF files just like regular media files (no cache, no temp file, no delay) because PPMF files decrypted on the fly while being played.
- Play media disks (DVD, Blu-Ray) from file, folder, and ISO image
- HEVC:High Efficiency Video Coding in short known as HEVC, H265, H.265, x265
read more on wikipedia
- Powered by
- And more...
Sample usage of HEVC x265 Media player
Download Application by using one of the buttons below (v2.6.5)
You can support future development of applications by making a donation or Upgrading to advanced versions. You can Pay/Donate with your PAYPAL account or with your Credit Card, Thank you!
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
All in one application (Freeware)
blog comments powered by